Tuesday, May 5, 2009

UPDATE

Well it's been awhile since I've done some serious training. I've had a couple days of feeling good where I threw in a 10:00 snatch set with the 24kg but for the most part I've been resting. I've been to my chiropractor for ART 3 times. Diagnosis - torn SI ligament on the right side. This weekend I did a workshop with Nico Rithner from Colorado Kettlebell Club. The workshop went well and I was feeling decent. I did some demonstrations and did a 10:00 snatch set with the 44. I thought I was on my way to recovering until this morning Tuesday Cinco de Mayo. I had a 5:30am UA HardCORE class. All it took was unloading the olympic bar to give me that familiar feeling of losing my breath and not being able to stand up. I'm going to commit to ice and rest now because I need to put this behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment